We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing Quality & Risk Management Team.
Our Quality & Risk Management Department disseminates timely and relevant information on developments in legislation and regulations, and executes initiatives to manage our risk in a challenging environment. The position involves operating as part of a risk management and compliance team.
The role involves:
• Be part of the Quality & Risk Management team servicing internal clients
• Develop and maintain internal relationships to promote understanding and compliance with risk management policies and procedures
• Understand the necessity of KPMG to comply with KPMG Global risk management requirements and administer the processes required to maintain compliance
• Facilitate the implementation of all aspects of the risk function, including implementation of processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report risks
• Translate business requirements and functional needs into business / reporting and system specifications
• Participate in local and global discussions to formulate new or enhance existing procedures and processes
• Be familiar with the organization data architecture, perform data-mining, understand the business processes and provide support in various monitoring process
• Maintain, monitor/update validity of risk controls in the risk management systems
• Deliver training as necessary
The ideal candidate should possess:
• Patient with an eye for detail
• Mentally agile to cope with complexity
• Good interpersonal and team working skills
• Strong communication skills with the ability to distil complex concepts into simple terms
• Strong analytical skills
• Flexibility to accommodate organizational changes in processes, structures, decisions and be persistent in the face of continuous challenges and resistance
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team.