IT & Telecoms
$96,000 – $120,000
October 12, :25
Candidates need visa need not to apply.
My client, a global chat/communication app developer is looking to hire a talented Senior DevOps Engineer.
1. Responsible for the design and deployment of the operation and maintenance architecture and strategy formulation of the Internet application system;
2. Leading the daily operation, maintenance and management of Internet application systems (deploy/monitor/upgrade/optimize, etc.), responsible for Linux platform system delivery, service configuration, trouble shooting, etc.;
3. For operation and maintenance work, be able to be responsible for stability, cost, operation and maintenance efficiency, have the ability to deal with emergencies, and use software engineering capabilities to solve complex operation and maintenance problems;
4. Responsible for the continuous iterative evolution of the operation and maintenance architecture, providing a stable, safe, and high-performance system environment;
5. Responsible for improving the overall product quality, ensuring product stability, improving user experience, and controlling costs;
6. Responsible for the continuous construction of a large-scale and high-concurrency automated operation and maintenance platform to improve operation and maintenance efficiency.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in computer science. More than 5 years of experience in the deployment / operation / maintenance of the operation and maintenance system of a large Internet company or a large IT enterprise;
2. Experience in containerization, CI/CD, AWS, K8S, and automatically build development and test environments;
3. Have rich experience in Linux cluster operation and maintenance and tuning, familiar with shell, familiar with more than one of python/perl scripting languages
4. Skilled middleware operation and maintenance capabilities (kafka, MySQL, redis, ES, etc.);
5. Have the ability to plan server resource usage (service topology, server usage, server performance, server usage specifications);
6. Familiar with the basic concepts of operation and maintenance (daemon, cluster deployment, service dynamic online and offline, gray-scale release, network isolation, security, etc.);
7. Proficient in distributed management, large-scale clustering, fault tolerance, backup, load balancing and other technologies, and have a deep understanding and rich experience in high-availability architecture, capacity planning, and difficult problems;
8. Good at coordination, strong communication skills and team management skills, and efficient immediate communication skills.
Package: TBA (Base + variable bonus more than 6 months + project incentives + stock options after 1 year of services) Working Location: Singapore
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
Oba Nana (R)
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd (EA Lic No: 90C3026)