You will work in a vertically integrated team of engineers, analysts, data scientists and product managers. You are expected to formulate clear problem definitions, work on proof of concepts to demonstrate the feasibility of new projects and also help carry this into production. Sound fundamentals on basic data science concepts as regression, classification and clustering problems is to be expected. Knowledge and experience in applying operations research techniques is highly preferred. We’re looking for a candidate who is proactive, challenges the status quo and has a strong drive to improve some of the region’s most difficult logistical problems.
• Knowledge of networking problems
• Knowledge of JVM languages (Scala, Kotlin, Java)
• Experience in applying operations research techniques in academic or business context
• Knowledge of operations research libraries (CPLEX, Gurobi, Optaplanner, etc.)
• As you will be working in the logistics domain any domain expertise in transport, warehousing or aviation is highly valued
• Hands on experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Spotfire, Qlik, etc.
• Exposure to cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, etc.