You will assist to handle and support all claims.
• To ensure adequate and timely reserving for claims;
• To investigate, evaluate and settle claims in an efficient and timely manner;
• To examine claims investigated by insurance adjusters, further investigating questionable claims to determine policy liability;
• To adhere subrogation recovery and reinsurance recovery promptly;
• To adhere with Fraud Risk Management Guide for prevention & early detection of claims irregularities;
• To perform annual review of claim files to ensure reserves are adequate for active files and to close inactive files;
• To ensure strict adherence to company Standard Operating Procedures;
• Ensuring the customer is treated fairly and that the customer receives excellent service in accordance with industry and company guidelines
• Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
• Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
• Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.