The Technology Group (TG) is a key enabler to keep our business moving forward and is constantly exploiting state-of-the-art information technologies to enhance GIC’s ability to be the leading global long-term investment firm. We aim to provide users with empowering and transformational capabilities, and to create an inclusive, innovative and integrated work environment.
We are looking for an Senior Analyst, IT Service Management to join us as in managing the Technology Operations within Technology Group.
– Provide service governance over managed services operations vendor teams, across portfolio of technology systems and services
– Perform regular governance status review and ensure close follow-up actions, covering SLAs, KPIs, corrective and preventive actions,
incident trends and analysis, major incident management, problem root cause analysis on recurring incidents, resource management,
release management, service requests analysis, service level reporting, security compliance, etc
– Manage service delivery issues and risks across portfolio of in-scope systems and managed services
– Perform quality management and standardization over portfolio of managed services, including SLA and KPI compliance.
– Manage service delivery and quality lapses with clear action plans and mitigation options
– Provide major incident management for critical and high priority infrastructure incidents
– Provide regular service level reporting to relevant internal and business stakeholders
– Manage senior leadership meetings and Steering Committee meetings, covering SLAs, KPIs, incident trends and analysis,
major incident analysis, security compliance, improvement initiatives, etc
An added advantage if you have experience in: