SAP Customer Delivery Manager (Cloud Services)
The CDM is the voice of the client and recognized as the main contact and escalation point for all questions and issues with regards to the ECS engagement The Customer Delivery Manager (CDM) is the personal point of contact for all ECS customers, managing and coordinating all account activities with internal stakeholders and customers. The CDM cooperates closely with the Technical Service Managers (TSM) and the Project Lead (PL) during larger customer projects. The CDM builds a solid customer relationship and acts as a trusted advisor to the customer.
The CDM ensures that SAP Enterprise Cloud and Application Management Service customers receive the best possible service by focusing on customer satisfaction, contract adherence, and profitability. He/She is responsible for ensuring contractually agreed services are being rendered and that change requests are processed in a timely manner.
The CDM cooperates closely with the customers’ IT department and business stakeholders, cooperatively planning, and coordinating service requests. Also, he is in contact with the Management / C-Level and acts as a trusted advisor who grows the business by driving the client’s digital transformation and generating higher customer value. The CDM shares monthly / quarterly reporting on the Service Level with the customer and advice on new services or other developments within SAP Enterprise Cloud and Application Management Service that increase the business value for the customer.
The CDM role has variations depending on the customer’s contract type.
– Actively drives the cloud transformation agenda with key client stakeholders to ensure adoption of S/4HANA and cloud standardization
– Lead the customer engagement and ensures seamless alignment across multiple internal and external stakeholders such as Services, Product Support, Partners and customer’s System Integrators or other Hosting Partners
– Perform administrative tasks required to manage the engagement (staffing, reporting & controlling).
– Manage proactive delivery of service plans and reactive support requests
– Host regular status and governance meetings with customers and other stakeholders (extended account team)
– Drive transformation and onboarding towards Cloud Solutions
– Drives end-to-end customer engagement including commercial responsibility (costs and profitability), customer expectations, delivery team success, customer reporting and invoicing
– Achieve customer reference collateral and customer satisfaction responses
– Deliver best through a proactive mindset and de-escalate critical customer situations
– Protect and grow engagement scope, leverage and cross-sell opportunities and manage commercial change requests
– Participate in team-internal knowledge sharing and coach other team members
– Expected to spend up to 20% of time onsite at client location
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
– Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred in Business Administration, Computer Science, Technical Engineering, Economics or related field
– SAP Basis, technology, and/or functional knowledge are very important
– Technical infrastructure know-how and technical understanding of virtualized system landscapes is critical for this role
– Strong project management skills & customer-facing experience
– Strong ability to translate between technical and non-technical audience with confidence
– Strong engagement management, relationship building, and de-escalation skills
– Excellent presentation, communication, and moderator skills
– High competency in multi-tasking and the ability to manage multiple engagements in parallel
– Accustomed to working in an international and global virtual matrix organization
– Experienced in the area of IT service providers and managing outsourcing engagements
– Understanding of SAP’s cloud business, cloud and hybrid infrastructure, and cloud operation processes
– Knowledge and certifications in standards and methodologies for SAP IT operations (e.g. SAP CCoE, ITIL V4 Foundation or Expert Level, Run SAP standards, Solution Manager – ALM) is beneficial
– Certification in project management methodology (e.g. PMP) is beneficial
– 6+ years of experience in project management or SAP Operations
– 6+ years experience in a customer-facing role
– 6+ years experience in SAP Basis and/or infrastructure operation/development
If interested, you can send your application at