An engaging role with plenty of scope: Our Singapore office has been open for just over two years and we are at an exciting high-growth stage of our journey. We now need a talented Sales Executive to expand our revenue ambitions across APAC, continuing our year-on-year ACV growth of 50%+.
In this territory sales role you’ll be responsible for managing your sales targets. You will be working closely with colleagues in pre-sales, customer success and the local management team to create new opportunities, close deals and maintain momentum in your pipeline.
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Sales in Singapore.
Day to day, you’ll be:
• Helping to develop a sales strategy which supports the business goals
• Developing a territory with a diverse range of key target organizations and growing new opportunities in the market
• Closing deals valued between $50,000 and $250,000 per year (although if you want to aim higher than that we certainly won’t stop you!)
• Developing and maintaining a solid network of contacts
• Sustaining a consistent pipeline (3-4x quota) through meetings, calling (including cold-calling) and emailing
• Supporting marketing campaigns and helping with activities such as client days, conferences and events
• Completing RFP (Requests for Proposal) documents for prospective customers
Who you’ll be working with?
• Working closely with the Head of Sales, other Sales Executives across the UK, USA and Singapore and other teams such as Presales, Customer Success, Global Services, Product, Marketing, etc.
Usually our central Singapore office, but we have a flexible working approach so you’ll be able to work from home, in the office or both as you wish.
A superb reward package:
• Attractive commission structure based on both regional and individual targets
• Unlimited holiday policy, because we trust our people to manage their own time off
• Flexible working options, including home working and flexible start/finish times
• Enhanced family leave provisions e.g. 52 weeks maternity leave (of which 49 paid) and six week’s paid paternity leave
• Personal learning and development opportunities, including executive coaching
• Home Working Allowance to help make your space comfortable
• CPF contribution
• Company health insurance, including external counselling and support
• Employee Assistance Programme for extra support when life gets a bit stressful
Here’s what you need to be successful:
• Solid experience of sales in the financial services market in Singapore or Hong Kong and evidence of your success, especially with new logos or system replacement projects
• Familiarity with Software as a Service (SaaS), including the challenges involved
• Really good self-motivation, self-organisation and personal commitment to succeed
• The ability to listen carefully, understand needs and build trusted relationships, including at senior executive level in large complex organisations
• The ability to negotiate calmly and effectively and help customers close a deal
• Great presentation and communication skills, so you can explain concepts and user stories with confidence
• Natural storytelling ability to weave a narrative of the company solution into a client’s daily life
• High standard of English, for communicating with global customers and colleagues
• Ability to work collaboratively with a range of different teams and people
Bonus points if you also have:
• Familiarity with Salesforce CRM system, or something similar
• Experience landing new logos in banks, asset managers and fintech companies
• Examples of growing sales across groups or business lines within an organization
• Experience with sales process models such as MEDDIC and social selling
• Additional language skills