Description The segment provides SMEs with a range of business banking solutions including Trade Finance, Contract Finance, Regional Finance, Working Capital Finance, Term Loans, Foreign Exchange and Cash Management Solutions.
1. Acquire new and develop existing portfolio of SME customers in Singapore.
2. Engage customers regularly to identify opportunities for Trade Finance (Import and Export), Term Loans, Contract Finance, Regional Finance, Foreign Exchange and Cash Management solutions to increase share of wallet.
3. Prepare Credit Proposals with accuracy, in a well-organized manner supported by sufficient depth of analysis and recommendations.
4. Work closely with Product Partners (including Wealth, Insurance and Regional colleagues) to jointly fulfil customers’ requirements
5. Proactive management of relationships, with timely escalation upon receipt of adverse news and/or observation of credit deterioration.
1. Minimum 2 years in SME sales business development capacity. 2. Degree holder in Finance, Economics or related capacity
3. Customer-focused with confidence to engage key promoters of the SMEs in the multi-products
4. Results-oriented, driven with good analytical skills
5. Strong business development skills
6. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
7. Strong team player with ability to foster trust and rapport with team members and product partners