Relationship Manager – EB 10 (AVP)
Having purpose and making a real impact drives what we do at OCBC, for our customers, colleagues and the community. People count on us to deliver an amazing banking experience, but more importantly one that is uncomplicated and complements their changing lifestyle and business needs. Our employees are the architects that make this all possible; they are high performing individuals and teams, experts in their field and above all believe in our purpose and commitment to customers.
Our community of game changers at OCBC builds for the future; think Ambitious goals, act with a strong Belief and execute with Courage and agility to drive impact. These ABCs sit at the centre of our culture of change and innovation. Be a Relationship Manager at OCBC, and join our community of game changers.
What you’ll do
• Acquire new accounts through business development activities
• Prepare credit proposals
• Generate revenue from existing and new relationships
• Actively cross-sell trade, treasury, cash management, capital markets products to deepen client relationships
What you bring
• Minimum 5 years of experience in relationship management in SME segment
• Strong credit and product knowledge
• Results-oriented and customer-focused
• Driven and energetic
• Good team player who is able to work with both internal and external partners