Global Transaction Services (GTS) comprises of Cash & Trade, Securities Services and Fiduciary Services.
In an increasingly borderless world marked by burgeoning trade flow, expertise in trade finance services is an invaluable asset. With cash the lifeblood of every company, so too, is a good understanding of how to manage these cashflows. Trade Finance, together with Cash Management, is the mainstay of GTS, and is extended to SME and corporate clients for their local and cross-border financial transaction needs.
In Cash & Trade, you will be part of the product management team that provides seamless and cost-effective solutions to customers. Whether it is through conducting market research, or by enhancing a product or system’s features to meet customers’ needs, you will have every opportunity to shape the business. You will also be exposed to a myriad of Trade and Cash Management products through various marketing campaigns and joint visits with our relationship managers.
Responsible for DBS’ regional OAT product management (ARP product) forming part of the Global Transaction Services
Emergence of strong OAT business growth globally where financing by Banks in the OAT space have exceeded across the US$3 Trillion milestone and presents new market/business opportunities.
• Implement strategic product initiatives/solutions to ensure successful commercialization of OAT products including Accounts Receivable Purchase (ARP) for large and SME corporates
• Identify revenue growth opportunities/trends within existing product offerings as well as expand product offerings in OAT Receivables Financing space;
• Drive the harmonization and streamlining of policies and processes regionally;
• To be an effective ARP champion and take the lead in engaging and providing guidance and support to in-country teams to achieve OAT budgets;
• Provide support in structuring and solutioning to ensure successful implementation and replication of customized, regional ARP solutions.
• Responsible for delivery of effective change management, which include promoting OAT strategy and driving standardization of key product initiatives regionally;
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Lead engagement with in-country teams to ensure successful commercialization of ARP products and initiatives in existing/ new markets;
• Support on delivering comprehensive solutioning and structuring support for complex, regional solutions and partner GTS Sales and IBG RMs closely in implementing mandates won;
• Engage and work closely with brokers /credit insurers to build credit capacity for the ARP business and optimize capital efficiency;
• Formulate and implement product initiatives regionally to achieve accelerated growth as well as harmonization of policies and processes;
• Provide business input and guidance for the roll out of enhancements to transaction processing platform;
• Propagate knowledge and expertise across sales and product teams across locations to strengthen the OAT ecosystems. Conduct training for functional stakeholders (i.e. Finance, Legal and Operations) on all relevant aspects of the product;
• Active participation in awards pitches and contribution to articles in different forums to drive thought leadership in OAT space and increase external visibility.
• Around 10 years of relevant working experience;
• Experience working at cross-functional team and exposure to key geographies in Asia;
• Ability to conceptualize and execute strategic product initiatives independently;
• Excellent oral and written communication/ presentation skills;
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills;
• Energetic team player, highly motivated with strong analytical skills;
• Proficiency in open account trade business and awareness of the receivable finance industry and trends;
• Proficiency in risk concepts, legal documentation, operations, systems, pertinent regulatory requirements and related pronouncements, including related best practices;
• Minimum of a strong Bachelors degree in related discipline.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.