• Support HK Business and Tech Strategy and communicate such requirement to Regional and Global CTI Services.
• Support the effectiveness of the ongoing interlock with Tech to partner them to drive major activities which includes:
Support the Build the Bank functions through:
• Support and ensure execute Strategic and Tactical initiatives.
• Engage in financial discussions including budget planning, forecasting and infrastructure planning for new projects which includes estimation on green and recoveries which span across CTI Services.
Support the Run the Bank functions through:
• Drive stability and resiliency by partnering with the CTI, Production management and application development to ensure that CTI services meet the defined SLA’s and the right level of infrastructure monitoring.
• Ensure the effectiveness of Service Management functions which includes Major CTI change interlocks, monitoring, performance, and capacity management.
• Support teams during MIMs management and RCAs remediation.
• Partner with CTI teams and tech teams to drive Safety and Soundness which includes EOVS remediation, GEMS and VTM.
• Partner with the CTI services to deliver for business-specific infra needs (tools/operation/tuning) in Batch (Mainframe), Middleware, Database, security software and API/cloud software management (all non-shared platform with software components).
• Partner with GCB ISD and respective HK Regional and Country Tech unit to ensure smooth delivery of Build and Run the bank which will include expense and recovery.
• Support and partner with the Asia Product Virtual team comprising of ISD, Financial and Client Infrastructure Financial Operations Regional and Global on the Annual Rate Card exercise.
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the ” EEO is the Law ” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting