Regional Customer Support Manager – Permanent – Singapore – 96,000 SGD -132,000 SGD
Navis Consulting are recruiting for a Regional Customer Support Manager to be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Customer Support department of this global leader in Marine and Energy markets. Reporting to the Global Customer Support Director, The Regional Customer Support Manager will partner with internal departments and other Customer Support regions to ensure efficient and profitable running of the department. He/she will be responsible for the deployment of resources to ensure jobs are carried out in a safe and productive manner, if necessary, also outside the entrusted region.
* Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Customer Support department including management of budget, inventory and manpower resources
* Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards and take ownership of customers’ issues and resolve them through local resources
* Review and deploy strategies to ensure that Customers are supported in a timely and effective manner
* Collect and analyse statistics and compile accurate reports to monitor monthly performance indicators, assess the results and undertake improvement actions when necessary
* Assist in building strong relationships with partners and third-party agents, ensure maintenance of those relationships and delivery of quality service on behalf of the company on a daily base
* Review the Quality Management System requirements and ensure operations are complying.
Qualifications / Experience Required:
* The successful candidate will have a Bachelor in Engineering / Electronics / Software
* Previous experience in Marine, Navigation, Electronics or Shipping environments
* People management experience and leadership skills
* Team management – delegates, coordination, prioritization, cascade of information.
If this opportunity is of interest please call Jack on (0) (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed)
Navis is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy