Singtel, Asia’s leading communications technology group, provides an extensive range of telecommunications and digital services to millions of consumers and businesses across Asia, Australia, Africa and the USA. With over 140 years of innovation behind us, we continue to push boundaries in our networks and services, to enrich lives and transform businesses.
Our core values – Customer Focus, Challenger Spirit, Teamwork, Integrity, and Personal Excellence – shape the way we work. We are passionate about making a difference and have an open and inclusive culture where everyone is empowered to do their best. Our diverse business means you will enjoy unique opportunities and rewarding experiences to learn and grow your career in a dynamic industry.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020
The objective of the Real Time Analyst role is to support the Real Time Performance of the Call Center and Incident Management.
• Identify, Monitor and report the components used to track daily performance.
• Manage in a timely fashion the daily exceptions in terms of rosters to ensure efficient staffing.
• Monitors the over time (OT) solicitation with a minimum variance between required and actual
• Prepares and maintains daily, weekly and monthly reports on shrinkages , OT and Adherence
• Adhere and implement the compliance to the processes for identification of schedule exceptions including minimum length, approval process, submission to WFM team, data entry responsibilities, and tracking.
• Follow the protocols of communications strategies when amendments are required.
• Put into action the strategies for both overstaffing and understaffing.
• Managing and optimizing off-phone time.
• Prepare the root cause analysis when service goals are missed.
• In time of crisis management act as single point of contact for incident management – check call drivers , co-ordinate with different support teams and establish conference bridge and update stake holders and customers timely and effectively.
• Send SMS notification on all planned and unplanned outages / ON Diversion
• BPL Coverage during game times.
• Require 24 * 7 Support (365 days) – with rotating shift schedule.
• Knowledge on WFM tools such as I360, CMS and IVR etc will be an added advantage.
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.