• Degree in Engineering and / or Information Computer Technology or the core sciences. • Minimum 6 years of experience working in the power generation/oil & gas/ industries controls systems or large-scale. • Experience with Siemens SPPA-T3000, SPPA-T2000 (added advantage) or PCS7 Distributed Control Systems (DCS) will be highly regarded. • Demonstrate in depth knowledge in configuring, installing, and troubleshooting industrial communication protocols for third party interfaces (Modbus, DNP3 and OPC) is a must. • Strong understanding of high availability server/client clusters and networks. • Solid understanding of Network concepts such as routing, sub-netting, VLAN’s • An understanding of cyber security concepts including firewall configuration, VPN and remote access solutions. • Experience in Operational Technology with Windows/Linux operating systems administration • Problem Solving, analytical thinking, effective communication Skills (Written And Oral), adaptability, self-motivation, ability to work effectively in a stressful environment, detail oriented, team player • Ability to work independently, multitasking, co-ordinate team actions with a customer focused attitude, willing to learn and strong analytical / problem solving skills • Ability to work under pressure onsite & offsite • Excellent communication skills and written English. • Willing to travel to sites and travel on short notice and able to handle flexible working hours on demand basis
• Carrying out routine service, maintenance and troubleshooting activities of Siemens Energy control systems remotely / at customer sites.
• To support Engineering/Project team on the conceptual preparation, setup of the server & testing, onsite commissioning
• Support customers remotely and on-site and provide support in case of arising issues
• To support Sales/Bid in terms of technical clarification when necessaries
• Ensuring success in terms of economic results and customer satisfaction
• Respond promptly to incidents, investigate and provide temporary and/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated.
• To collaborate with other affiliate project and sales / bid team
• Perform system hardware and software upgrades and updates.
• Selecting products, components and designing network systems to be used in ultra-high availability
• Configuring the components and systems of the solution according to the requirements.
• Executing projects within the quality framework (time, budget, functionality).
• Fault finding and administration of control systems within the solution to ensure required performance
• Designing and engineering solutions down to detail to satisfy the specified requirements of the customer.
Your opportunities for personal growth
• Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper.
• Siemens Energy also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Generation – Control & Digitalization we offer an integrated technology that spans the entire energy conversion chain, Siemens-Energy works across all business and technology interfaces with an integrated portfolio of products, solutions and services. Our breadth of offerings from power generation, industrial automation, transmission and distribution, along with our proven expertise, allows us to provide end-to-end automation solutions to meet the growing needs of the local market.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.