Don't have an account? Sign up now
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
– Involvement in all stages of the change programme lifecycle from the design and delivery through to post implementation.
– Driving strategic regional business initiatives focusing on business growth, regulatory change and control implementations
– Implementing solutions for outsourcing regulations, governance and initiatives whilst working extensively with regional compliance teams to interpret regulations, design and execute processes
– Senior stakeholder management at all levels across global businesses units and functions included but not limited to Service Management, Procurement, Compliance and Risk
Prerequisites for role:
– 10years + relevant industry experience within financial services with a background in building a banking framework to facilitate internal outsourcing regulatory compliance
– A background that demonstrates a mix of strategy, change and consulting mixed in with a track record of project execution would be highly regarded for this role
– Experience interfacing with regulatory and audit requests
– Exceptional stakeholder management experience and an analytical mindset
– Acceditation in project management methodology eg Prince 2, PMP