Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Key responsibilities are related to Project Management / Business analysis:
• Conduct gap analysis of open issues and requirements, develop solutions alongside Compliance, General Counsel and other business partners
• Drive both Working group meetings and Steering Group Committees
• Handle the partner relationships from both working and senior levels across functions and businesses within the assigned regulatory topics
• Prepare relevant project artefacts in line with APAC change governance standards
• Co-ordinate and lead end-to-end project activities covering process changes, testing, training, communication
• Co-ordinate project work with other businesses (business COO teams, legal, compliance etc.)
Your future colleagues
The APAC Regulatory Change team (under the APAC Project Services function) is responsible for managing change across the APAC division. The role will specifically play a crucial role in helping the APAC division become aligned with regulatory changes related to Business Conduct, Investor Protection, Tax and Data Privacy topics. The resource will be a key member of the team with the opportunity to work with multiple business-lines (Private Banking, Investment Banking), jurisdictions (APAC regional regulators across Singapore, Hong Kong), as well as other specialist teams such as Compliance and General Counsel teams.
N/A – pending TWWW agreement
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.