– Determines, monitors, and reviews all project economics including costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, resources and risks.
– Leads the project team in determining client requirements and translating requirements into operational plans.
– Identifies and assembles the appropriate blend of resources to meet project needs and requirements, manages sub-contractors.
– Plans, schedules, monitors, and reports on activities related to the project.
– Develops project control and reporting procedures and manages changes in operational plan.
– Undertakes status review meetings among project team members and clients.
– Works with management on project proposals, bids, contracts, estimates, and schedules.
– Coaches and advises team members to accomplish project goals, to meet established schedules, and resolve technical/operational issues.
– Proactively influences customers to apply project planning methodologies.
– Ensures adherence to legally binding requirements.
– Controls project requirements, scope, and change management issues.
– Establishes appropriate metrics for measuring key project criteria.
– Installs appropriate automated systems for management of projects.
– Develops, proposes, and negotiates project proposals, quotations, and add-ons to leadership and the client.
– Analyzes needs and recommends appropriate planning concepts and tools to be used for all facets of planning, scheduling, and tracking projects.
– Analyzes project progress/costs and facilitates the development of recommended alternatives.
– More than 5 years hands experience in the field; ability to run a work package or migration wave; with minimal direction
– Work delivery is quality focused
– Can manage work across geographies and time zones
– Must be able to travel if required