1. As project manager, manage infrastructure security deployment projects involving security solutions such as firewalls, intrusion prevention/detection systems, VPN, authentication, content filtering, anti-virus, patch management, data loss prevention, SIEM, etc.
2. To ensure the project tasks are monitor, track and complete on time and negotiate with the customer if there is any delay or/and gaps
3. Manage internal project team members and external vendor or/and partners
4. Responsible for the project P&L, financial forecast and ensure the cost is within the budgeted cost
The ideal candidate should possess:
1. Preferably a degree in IT equivalent qualifications with experience as project manager position in the SI industry
2. Experience as a technical lead in migration projects, which involve security, LAN/WAN and servers.
3. Knowledge or experience in firewall, IPS, IDS, VPN, authentication, anti-virus, content filtering, patch management, cloud security, web & database security, data loss prevention & SIEM is a plus point
4. Knowledge or experience in LAN internetworking, including hubs, switches, load-sharing equipment and bandwidth optimizers is a plus point
5. Knowledge or experience in OS-hardening, UNIX and Window platforms is a plus point
6. PMP certification is required
7. CISSP certification is preferred.
8. Nationality: Singaporean or PR
9. Excellent interpersonal, presentation, writing and communication skill
10. Highly motivated and willing to learn new technologies and able to work under pressure
11. Successful track record of managing (large size / complex) IT security solution implementation projects
12. Distinct ability to communicate technology effectively and manage many security domains tracks
13. Good project management skills