Product Manager – Health & Lifestyle
We are seeking a hands-on Product Manager with experience in Health & Lifestyle, who can partner with the Chief Product Officer to develop solutions for customers around retirement planning.
The candidate will be responsible for working with the technology and product teams to successfully create, test, and deploy solutions related to customer-centric health planning and lifestyle offerings.
• Ownership of features and development roadmap under the health & lifestyle umbrella
• Continuously ideate and implement customer-centric solutions for generic and personalised health and lifestyle solutions for customers with varying interests and personal lifestyle goals.
• Direct research on continually improving the way we deliver health & lifestyle solutions to customers in a fair and balanced, yet engaging manner
• Write and convey user stories detailing the implementation of features to the development team
• Provide clarification for all necessary questions arising out of health and lifestyle features, and serve as the conduit between Tech and Business for these verticals
• Serve as knowledge base of Health & Lifestyle offerings for all staff
• Initiate, build, and maintain relationships with third party providers (including but not limited to health vendors, credit card benefits providers, travel & retail merchants, and other lifestyle partners) for partnerships and sharing of capabilities
• Some direct outputs required on a regular basis include: Product and Competitive Analyses, User Research (ethnographic and testing), Business Case Analyses, Market Needs, Product Description, Product Roadmap, Beta Plans, and End of Life Plans, White papers, case studies, product comparisons, competitor analysis, and user stories, presentations using the above content, spreadsheets to document data used above
What we’re looking for:
• Experience spanning across the journeys of a typical user, including: identifying a user’s interests, presenting solutions to the users, setting personal milestones to achieve goals and tracking progress, fulfilment of solutions
• Deep knowledge across lifestyle categories that deliver value to users (understanding of local market and network with retail, travel, wellness partners would be advantageous)
• Familiarity across different segments of users according to their life stage and affluence, and their commensurate varying needs and wants
• Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased and focused on the best interests of the customer at all times
• Ability to interchangeably translate between business and technical requirements for developers
• Measured approach towards managing feedback, across internal stakeholders, external users, and partners
• Willingness to take calculated risks where necessary to try potentially revolutionary approaches that carry significant chances of failure, and the ability to improvise and course-correct on the fly