Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Your responsibilities include:
• Provide Compliance approvals across all risk levels for all account opening cases which include but is not limited to Source of Wealth, Source of Funds, KYC Identification, AML, KYC, FATCA, CRS, etc.
• Ensure all high risk issues have been appropriately been identified, escalated and relevant approvals have been acquired – PEP, Tax Compliance, Sanctions, Reputational Risk, etc
• Ensure all accounts approved satisfy the required standards in relation to Financial Crime Compliance and other regulatory requirements
• Provide advisory support for the onboarding of high risk or complex clients to ensure full compliance with procedures, policies and regulations
• Provide Compliance advice to the Singapore PB Business and supporting functions on client onboarding matters pertaining to new rules, regulations and initiatives. This includes advising on the relevant impact assessments and implementation
• Engage Market Heads and Business Managers by providing onboarding metrics, discuss account opening prioritization and updates on key developments to processes and requirements
• Support the design, development and implementation of Global and APAC projects by providing Subject Matter-Expert support and Compliance advice
• Drive and implement APAC Compliance Operations projects and deliverables
Your future colleagues
You will be joining the CCU team which is part of the APAC Compliance Operations division. We are a team that is at the forefront of the organization’s vision to achieve growth sustainably through risk mitigation initiatives. We are committed to identifying and mitigating AML/KYC risks for the function and APAC division. You can expect to be joining a team that is professional and dynamic.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.