NTUC Enterprise Co-operative Limited is the holding entity and single largest shareholder of the NTUC group of Social Enterprises. We aim to create a greater social force to do good by harnessing the capabilities of the social enterprises to meet pressing social needs in areas like health and eldercare, childcare, daily essentials, cooked food and financial services. Serving over two million customers, NTUC Enterprise wants to enable and empower all in Singapore to live better and more meaningful lives.
The NTUC Enterprise Centre of Excellence for Data, Digitalization and Technology leads the transformation of the NTUC Social Enterprises by leveraging digital technologies to become morenimble, adaptable and innovative in today’s digital age.
The Core Product Development team sits at the heart of NTUC Centre of Excellence to drive alignments of roadmaps, methodologies and capabilities.The team exists to accelerate product development whilst enabling multiple product teams to working synergy on a single platform. The CPD teams also set and align standards and frameworks used in NTUC’s Tech Stack to ensure consistency and deepen expertise acrossall products created for the different social enterprises.
You live and breathe mobile web & amp; desktop web development and you love engineering fast and beautiful user experiences. You thrive in fast-paced environments and being part of creating a best-of-breed product which helps users engage with their communities.
Duties & Responsibilities
● Rapid design and implementation of complex solutions
● Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
● Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code in Go
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
● Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
● Providing feedback in code reviews for improvements
● Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
● Experience with Go frameworks and tools
● Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
● Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
● Strong experience in API driven development
● Experience with both external and embedded databases
● Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Experience in building applications using a microservices architecture
● Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Familiarity with continuous integration tools like Jenkins
Good to have
● Experience in loyalty / retail domain
● Experience in web / mobile analytics