Don't have an account? Sign up now
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Job Description & Requirements
1) Assess and identify the individual needs of clients by using specific assessment tools.
2) Formulate, develop and implement appropriate rehabilitative programs.
3) Monitor and evaluate clients’ individualize needs and progress.
4) Be part of the multi-disciplinary team of various disciplines in the program.
5) Educate and Train caregivers in carrying out home therapy and program.
6) Keep abreast of current research and trends and assist in data collection and support action research activities.
1) Recognised Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy.
2) Registered or eligible for registration with the Allied Health Professional Council in Singapore as Full or Conditional Registrant.
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested candidates are invited to submit their application via email to .