Don't have an account? Sign up now
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
• Draft press releases, publicity articles, internal reports in English and Chinese for the documents required to be reported to Head Office.
• Review and edit press releases, report, and publicity articles drafted by other departments in English and Chinese.
• Industrial researching, sorting, editing and reporting to Senior Management Team.
• Reputation risk management and crisis communications.
• Manage media relationship, including: inquiries, interview requests, press conferences and other corporate events.
• Min Degree in Mass Communication, Public Relations, Events Management, Journalism or related discipline.
• Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese so as to communicate effectively with Head Office and Chinese-speaking customers.
• Proficient in Chinese official documents writing.
• Working experience in Chinese writing or media writing(mainly in Chinese) would be an added advantage.
• Comfortable to multi-task under tight deadlines.
• Experience in bilingual copywriting and editing.