1. Perform analysis and prepare risk exposure reports for internal stakeholders (including Global Treasury, Corporate Treasury, Business Units and Group Audit), risk committees and regulatory disclosures 2. Responsible for limit monitoring, investigation, and escalation of breaches
3. Improve and streamline risk metrics and reports
4. Provide support ALM system implementation project including UAT support and assist in moving the existing reporting process to the new reporting process as part of the project implementation.
1. Sound knowledge of ALM 2. Strong analytical skills
3. Independent, fast learner, performance driven
4. Attention to detail
5. Good communication skills
6. Experience in BAU tasks relating to risk exposure reporting, analysis and process improvement for internal and regulatory reports preferred.
7. Sound knowledge in ALM, or balance sheet management functions in a bank or in a consulting firm focusing on related areas will be a strong advantage.
8. Experience in handling project assignments on system upgrades i.e. creating test cases and performing UAT will be a strong advantage.