Email address *
Username or email address *
Lost your password?
1) Build rapport and work closely with front office to analyse and understand the market risk exposures, mainly well versed in credit & interest rate products.
2) Monitor risk against pre-set risk limits. This entails preparing the daily risk reports and assessing the completeness and accuracy of market risks.
3) Analyze risk reports by explaining the trading & banking positions/activities, understanding trading and hedging strategies as well as banking book risk.
4) Analyze P&L reports by attributing the performance to the underlying risk factors. This involves understanding the risk drivers of the various products vis-à-vis changes in market rates/prices.
5) Initiate changes and improvements that aid efficiency/productivity and gap closure.
1) Sound basic knowledge of Treasury product (plain vanilla and derivative) and good understanding of the financial market mechanism
2) Meticulous, versatile and possess good interpersonal skills
3) Able to work independently with minimal supervision
4) Proficient with MS Excel and MS Access
5) Proficiency in VBA or programming experience is an added advantage