Manager, Techno Functional System Analyst
Posting Date: 19-Nov-2021
Location: Alexandra, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values – Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
You will lead and drive PB IT platform delivery the platform stakeholders to ensure concise, coherent, consistent and quality delivery of the target business requirement. You will also be responsible to develop high quality functional specification from the business requirements. Understand the various dependencies on other projects and impact of related pieces.
Your duty involves working with different stakeholders from business, operations and other system teams. You are expected to act as a proxy for business/technology throughout the projects and provide guidance in the SDLC such as test planning and analysis, test execution and UAT issue resolution.
• Responsible for the overall system analysis activities; ensures high quality deliverables and meeting project schedules.
• Address and resolve functional as well technical issues relating to the platform
• Ensure functional knowledge is propagated downward to the project technical and QA teams so that quality testing is conducted and followed through
• Support during testing phase of delivery to ensure the functional requirement is delivered as per FSD
• Engage with system vendors to ensure business requirements/functionalities are clear for delivery of FSD throughout the end-to-end project implementation phases
• Experience in Temenos Wealthsuite product such as EdgeConnect, TCIB, Triple A+ WUI, OData
• Experience in delivery of Private Banking solution and hands-on experience on at least 1 end-to-end application delivery
• Experience in Unix/Linux shell scripting
• Experience in application solutioning as well as code review
• Experience in end-to-end application delivery management in ensuring quality delivery
• Experience in application delivery in ensuring full compliance of Bank’s policy and standard
• Experience in working with DevOps and Continuous integration with good understanding of n-Tier application architecture concepts
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.