The role will assist the Head of Prohibited and Controlled in development of assortment related strategy and operations.
Key tasks and responsibilities
3. Develop and refine new and existing SOPs for managing assortment risks, together with local teams.
4. Work closely with local Business Risk teams and other stakeholders including Legal and Platform Governance to address regulatory issues and incidents.
5. Assist in the development of internal training and certification programs to ensure that all local Business Risk teams are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge.
6. Support new business initiatives in risk assessment, and provide necessary risk mitigation solutions.
7. Collaborate with stakeholders including Legal, Logistics, and Cross-border Platform Governance to manage cross-border related prohibited and controlled risks.