Posting Date: 17-Sep-2020
Location: Alexandra, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values – Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
• Work closely with requirement stakeholders to understand complete requirements of the system enhancements or projects
• Prepare test scripts from the end-to-end test scope
• Work closely with system stakeholders to prepare test data needed for the end-to-end test scope
• Participate in user acceptance testing
• Develop and execute test automation script for functional testing
• Develop and maintain test automation regression pack
• Track and monitor testing progress and defect resolution
• Provide regular test progress report
• Ensure user acceptance testing exit criteria are met before signoff
• Engage relevant stakeholders on the test results review and touchpoints for user trainings
• Participate in live verification for system enhancements and projects
• Provide post implementation support
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.