Singtel, Asia’s leading communications technology group, provides an extensive range of telecommunications and digital services to millions of consumers and businesses across Asia, Australia, Africa and the USA. With over 140 years of innovation behind us, we continue to push boundaries in our networks and services, to enrich lives and transform businesses.
Our core values – Customer Focus, Challenger Spirit, Teamwork, Integrity, and Personal Excellence – shape the way we work. We are passionate about making a difference and have an open and inclusive culture where everyone is empowered to do their best. Our diverse business means you will enjoy unique opportunities and rewarding experiences to learn and grow your career in a dynamic industry.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020
The Singtel Group is Asia’s leading communication group. We provide a diverse range of services including fixed, mobile, data, internet, TV, ICT and digital solutions. We believe that the world is a better place when technology is used to help people and businesses communicate effortlessly. We make communication easier, faster and more reliable for our customers, while delivering value to our stakeholders.
The Group Digital Office has been established to align, accelerate and enable digitalisation efforts across the Group. We are driving the Future of Singtel by transforming our core businesses, workforce and culture. We are improving customer experiences, automating our operational processes, transforming the way we work with agile practices and developing our workforce with digital capabilities.
We are looking for a talented manager who has significant experience working on digital transformation strategy and will know how to plan strategies and identify opportunities to transform business areas in Singtel. They will have a passion to engage business stakeholders at all levels and are seasoned practitioners in implementing change.
• Defines, coordinates and drives the strategy agenda for Group Digital Office strategic reviews and business plans on a regular basis.
• Identifies and develop new digital strategic initiatives and business models through qualitative/quantitative analysis and internal/external partner discussions.
• Partner closely with multiple business stakeholders to translate strategy into actionable plans whilst balancing strategy, financial performance, people & talent, governance and stakeholder management.
• Reviews, track and assess deliverables on business execution progression in alignment with plan through performance matrix reporting and analysis whilst ensuring effective utilisation of budgets.
• Coordinate with strategic planning contacts across the Group Business Units to develop and execute a holistic strategic planning process.
• Lead and execute selected business/functional projects and initiatives including Proof of Concepts of new emerging technologies.
• Undertake specific ad-hoc projects or initiatives at the request of the Group Chief Digital Officer/VP, Group Digital Office with the aim to increase momentum and actively track performance/progress.
• Lead or assist in digital transformation workshop facilitation to reach desired outcomes.
• 6-8 years’ of work experience, preferably in Management Consulting, Business Planning/Strategy function or Digital Transformation program management.
• Resourceful self-starter with robust strategic thinking, problem solving and project management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to create clear, compelling verbal/visual communications tailored to different levels.
• Strong financial and analytical capabilities, with sharp commercial acumen and technology savvy.
• Familiar with digital concepts and technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Intelligent Process Automation, Data Analytics, NLP, Design Thinking and Agile Methodologies.
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.