Are you looking for a supportive, collaborative workplace with great teams and inspiring leaders? You’ve come to the right place. We’re looking for ambitious people who share our values and want to make every day better for people around the world. If this sounds like you, and the career below sounds exciting, we’d like to hear from you.
Manulife Singapore is looking for a communications specialist who takes ownership and builds solutions that engage and inform our staff and our customers. They put forth information in a professional and lucid manner, and through creative and effective communication, develop content to inform and engage our staff. Alongside communicating with our staff, we are constantly seeking ways to reach our customers with relevant and leading content to keep them informed and engaged – this individual must work alongside internal and external experts to develop and manage an ongoing content delivery strategy. To ensure that everything we do sits within the framework of our brand identity, this role will support brand governance across all communications, internal and external.
What motivates you?
• You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit
• You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile mindset and enable business outcomes
• You thrive in teams, and enjoy getting things done together
• You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters
• You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up
• You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone
We are looking for someone with:
• University degree, preferably in mass communications
• At least 8 years of work experience with a strong background in marketing and communications
• Collaborative individual who works as a team player, with a professional approach in dealing with all stakeholders and team members.
• Comfortable with managing stakeholders across all levels, including senior executives and management
• Excellent writing skills to communicate in a professional and effective manner
• Keeps up-to-date and is comfortable with new technology & digital trends
• Strong project management skills
On the job you will:
• Develop content to inform staff on all strategic updates and key initiatives coming from the CEO office
• Develop and manage the internal comms calendar and ensure timeliness of execution
• Work closely with the HR and strategy teams to ensure content is appropriate and aligned with our objectives
• Work alongside the BCP team to share inputs and develop internal communications on Crisis management.
• Engage with various stakeholders to curate information for sharing with the Singapore team as well as with our regional colleagues
• Manage CEO Yammer (internal collaboration tool) content as well as increase participation of Yammer amongst staff
• Active participation in discussions across teams to share best practices and generate fresh ideas
• Engage with the regional and global teams to share and learn
• Participate in the development of our customer content strategy
• Manage the rollout and execution of the customer content strategy
• Manage content on our owned channels, working closely within the brand as well as the product marketing team
• Manage budgets under your scope, with accountability to plan, project and reconcile
• Timely and accurate reporting
• Analyse campaign results to enhance performance of campaigns
• Be well versed in our brand identity guidelines and guide all stakeholders on their use across all materials
• Ensure all communications, internal and external, are compliant with our brand identity guidelines
• Live the values of the brand and champion them in your day to day activities and engagement
Our commitment to you
• Our mission; to be a part of making Decisions Easier and Lives Better
• A leadership team dedicated to your growth and success
• A bold ambition and set of goals to be a leader in driving transformation in our industry
• Our best. Every day.
Every career at Manulife/John Hancock provides the opportunity to learn new skills and move your career forward. Ready to make an impact somewhere? What are you waiting for? Apply today.
About John Hancock and Manulife
John Hancock is a unit of Manulife Financial Corporation, a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife globally, including Canada, Asia and Europe. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. Assets under management and administration by Manulife and its subsidiaries were CAD$1.3 trillion (US$1.1 trillion) as of June 30, 2021. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as MFC on the TSX, NYSE, and PSE, and under 945 on the SEHK. Manulife can be found at manulife.com .
One of the largest life insurers in the United States, John Hancock supports more than 10 million Americans with a broad range of financial products, including life insurance , annuities , investments , 401(k) plans , and education savings plans . Additional information about John Hancock may be found at johnhancock.com .
Manulife is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Manulife /John Hancock , we embrace our diversity. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour , ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process . All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and Manulife/John Hancock policies . To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact .