• To provide insights and recommendations for management decision based on the findings from the analysis.
• To build or apply credit risk models in various areas such as credit initiation, portfolio management and stress testing.
• To support regular reporting, analysis and provide meaningful insights on retail and small business lending product portfolios
• To automate and enhance credit risk MIS and analytics and shorten the turnaround time.
• To collaborate with other risk functions, finance, and business teams to improve systems or processes related to risk data.
• Sound understanding of Consumer credit management framework
• Strong knowledge of SAS EG/BASE for data manipulation and analysis
• Good knowledge of consumer and small business lending products and services
• Working knowledge of the bank’s systems and reporting infrastructure
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task and to work independently
• Strong sense of responsibility and teamwork
• Willing to take on new challenges and work in a fast-paced environment
• At least 3-5 years of working experience in large scale data analytics-related areas