What will you work on?
– Parse the addresses input by customer and translate them into accurate coordinates. The address could have been written in any of the 6 SEA local language we operate in.
– Predict driving times accurately for various vehicle types such as vans and motorcycles in different geographies.
– Manage capacity nicely, both to customers and to our operation. One-inch left, customer would have less choices; one-inch right, you might be spoiling our customers with our deficits!
– Provide plan with optimal routes for multiple vehicles visiting a set of locations to enhance customer parcels delivery experience.
– You are also expected to be leading technical projects and serve as a mentor to young talents within the team
Good to haves:
Experience with agile project management
Experience on big data analysis, data modelling and sense making tasks, preferably with Python.
Experience with stream processing engines, such as Apache Flink.
Proficient in one other SEA language aside from English