Reporting to Head, Manpower Development, your main role is to drive and execute strategies to increase manpower growth and retention of tied agency and FA distribution force through recruitment and improve sales production & quality of new recruits.
1. Drive and execute strategies to increase growth size of agency force in increasing and sustaining agency sales and market share:
2. Drive and execute strategies to improve sales production of new recruits in their first year of contract:
3. Performance management of KPIs towards achieving recruitment goals:
4. Tactical management of recruitment performance:
5. Drive the development of career branding and presence:
6. Manage the performance of manpower development with agency force:
7. Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
8. Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
9. Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.