Ready to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
CCIB is committed to having a diverse and digitally enabled workforce, with the mindset and right skills to deliver on our CCIB strategic refresh and client priorities. Leveraging the SCB wide programme to build a future ready workforce, CCIB has identified a number of initiatives to help build the workforce it needs.
Reporting to the Global Head, HR, CCIB and EA, the roleholder is responsible for the delivery of the Employee Value Proposition for CCIB
• Set the EVP and recruiting strategy for CCIB, aligned to the Group’s EVP strategy
• Together with the CEO CCIB, CCIB D&I Council, Global Head HR Client Businesses and relevant stakeholders, identify and agree CCIB D&I strategy and key performance indicators.
• Work with respective with Domain and Practice Leads to gather requirements and iterate accordingly
• Coordinate with Group Employer Branding Lead and external vendor to plan and implement recruitment marketing strategy including:
o Oversight of CCIB careers’ site and recruitment content for social media channels
o Recruitment branding campaigns to attract high quality applicants for target roles
o Tracking, measurement and reporting on recruitment branding campaign results
• Drive the CCIB D&I initiatives forward, managing the various working groups to ensure implementation and impact including tracking and measuring progress against agreed KPIs
• Serve as EVP and D&I subject matter expert and liaison to HRBPs and the business to develop strategic action to attract/develop/retain diverse talent by analyzing and presenting talent demographics, monitoring data trends and developing diversity initiatives.
• Be the conduit between the regional / country / business line CCIB D&I teams, bringing forward best practices from all to look at CCIB wide implementation.
• Work closely with communications, corporate affairs and brand & marketing to communicate, inform and educate CCIB employees, clients and stakeholders on CCIB D&I plan, campaigns and key achievements.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
• Global Head, HR, CCIB & EA
• CCIB MT
• CCIB Domain and Practice Leads
• Group D&I
• Head, Employer Branding & Attraction
• Corporate Affairs, Brand and Marketing
Our Ideal Candidate
If you’re ready to take on your next challenge, apply now.