At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Junior Product Owner in the Compliance Transformation Team!!
This role will reside within the Compliance Transformation Team and joining a team excited to drive change to enhance the AML and Regulatory processes across the Bank.
• Provide Project Management/Business Analysis to the Compliance Transformation team by planning, organising and managing projects from end to end
• Manages and communicates with key stakeholders such as business users and IT teams on project status, key risks and issues.
• Effectively elicit business and functional requirements and clearly document them within Jira/Confluence ecosystem
• Translate business requirements to User Stories. Facilitate and participate in Agile sessions- product grooming, refinement and prioritization of product backlog.
• Work closely with Technology team and external vendors (as required) to jointly deliver the multiple streams of compliance transformation within scope, timeline and budget by prioritizing and managing assigned project resources and work processes.
• Formulate test plan and test cases for UAT.
• At least 8 years of experience working as Business Analyst or Project Manager.
• Motivated and self-started individual with a passion for change.
• Have strong analytical skills to quickly understand and break down complex issues and problems to come up with sound and rational judgements and solutions.
•Have strong communication set skills to be able to lead key and numerous partners and make sure you deliver the intended business value to the clients.
• Have hand-on experience in formulating business requirement documents, process mapping and user stories as well as reviewing functional specifications.
• You possess good understanding of AML compliance in financial institutions
• Experience with Project Management and Agile Methodology, writing user stories, prioritizing & refining product backlog.
• Experience working with the following tools: MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), MS Visio, JIRA, Qlikveiw, VBA.