About Our Client
Our client is a leading technology company with strong presence in Singapore. They are looking to hire an IT Project Manager
As an IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
* Planning and implementing internal system development projects end to end for the organizations.
* Leading internal teams to plan project’s time-line and milestones, deliverable, and risk management.
* Developing project according to best practices and frameworks via established design and development methods, making sure that the system meets system and functional requirements
* Assisting internal teams in managing changes, troubleshooting critical development and technical issues, and escalating issues for change control management when necessary.
* Collaborating with stakeholders and internal teams to gather and analyze technical requirements and needs across the organizations.
* Monitoring progress of the project and enhancing performance of internal teams.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent, with at least 5 years of experience in providing advisory services in the strategy, design, configuration, and implementation of System development such as major ERP systems and infrastructure related project management experience. You will have prior experience in managing and executing at least 2 full software development life cycles. You will also have technical expertise in Java. Prior experience with Agile and PMP certifications with be advantageous.
What’s on Offer