IT Project Manager holds the overall responsibility and accountability for IT project management within the Technology domain. He/she should work in partnership with transaction banking users, finance, operations and technology to deliver projects to agreed scope, schedule, budget and quality.
– Knowledge in Securities business is essential
– Understanding of technical aspects of system integration in a mix technology environment.
– Understanding of project management skills E.g. Agile
– Tertiary education required
– 8 years in project management in IT in investment bank delivering projects exceeding S$ 1 mil
– Certification or formal training in project management is an advantage
– Self starting with excellent leadership and team building skills
– Ability to resolve complex problems creatively
– Experience in managing senior stakeholders.