The Infrastructure Delivery PM provides technical infrastructure deployment and ensures the required infrastructure resources (eg DC rack space, cabling, computing resources) are provisioned timely to support the application development of Run and Demand projects.
• Single point of contact as Infrastructure Delivery Project Manager to support all technical aspects of implementing application projects.
• Ensures Infrastructure requirements are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives and propose areas of improvement.
• Accountable for coordination, status reporting and ensure the technical infrastructure and system resources all are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet project teams’ expectations.
• Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of project team.
• Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impact the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the work effort being managed.
• Excellent Project Management Strong project management skills and experience with demonstrated increasing span of responsibilities.
• Exposure to multi-vendor & multi-cultural IT infrastructure delivery.
• Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
• Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
• Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.