In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
Be a domain Subject Matter Expert and build the team’s technical and functional competency in Payment domain. To deliver viable solutions that evolves the Bank’s Cash Management platforms in order to accompany business growth and meet the objectives in the APAC region.
– Participate in the deployment and change management process related to the
APAC payment ecosystem and apply rigorously implementation guidelines
defined by regional / global coordinator
– Report to regional / global coordinator and stakeholders on the progress
and status of a project or enhancements
– Render functional analysis on project and deployment matters e.g. planning,
quality assurance, manage requirement / constraint / risks / issues,
stakeholder update and management, testing etc., including,
– Collaborate with service providers and fellow colleagues to deliver quality
services and solutions to project or sponsoring stakeholders
– Knowledge sharing and support of global / regional business initiatives
– Supporting and collaborating with other team members for improvement
– Participate and contribute to studies, methodologies adopted by the
department, also to understand and apply seamlessly these standards
– Contribute to all necessary meeting organizations and preparation
– Risks and issues monitoring on quality, delay and cost. Reporting of any
major issue or deviation to management
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Overall, we are looking for motivated individuals that are result driven, striving to excel, demonstrating a strong desire to learn and will standup to challenges
Good knowledge on: