The Digital Channel Int Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses’ core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
– Work on localization of regionally-driven wealth campaign and the adaption of creatives, messaging and video assets.
– Work with Product Managers to implement launch strategy for new products developed
– Work with Regional DSM on website experience enhancement
– Work on localization of acquisition-related assets developed by Regional DSM team
– Work with Regional DSM on SEO strategy for IPB to drive affluent segment to IPB pages
– Champion new programs to drive digital sales to generate incremental revenue for the business
– Analyze marketing campaign data and champion A/B testing to drive increased penetration
Job Family Group:
Digital & Social Media Marketing
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the ” EEO is the Law ” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting