You’re the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility and career growth is not a question of if; but when. Citi is looking for Associates to join the International Personal Bank (IPB – Offshore Wealth Management) full time program.
Your time here will look something like this…
The Full Time IPB – Offshore Wealth Management Associate Program is dedicated to giving future business leaders a complete view of Citi’s IPB business. Through rotations and career development planning, Analysts can expect to finish the program with deep expertise in IPB as well as operational intricacies of Citi. Rotations could be within these business areas:
* Wealth Management Products
* Digital Banking
* Segments Management
* Customer Acquisition Strategic Alliance
* Operational Risk and Control
You will also build skills in:
* Strategic Thinking
* Sales and Marketing
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed. We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The Full Time IPB – Offshore Wealth Management Associate Program trains and cultivates key players in today’s changing economic environment. You can look forward to a structured 24 month program comprising development-focused rotations, continuous skills training, dedicated mentorship, and access to regional best practices. Developing your career in our program will enable you to grow quickly into positions of responsibility and help you to achieve your professional ambitions. The full time program typically commences with intensive training that will provide essential skills knowledge as well as a comprehensive orientation to Citi’s culture. After initial training, participants will rotate across business areas to gain a comprehensive understanding of Citi.
We want to hear from you if…
* You are in your final year of your MBA/postgraduate studies at a top academic institution with good academic results
* You have between 3 – 5 years of work experience prior to your postgraduate studies
Who we think will be a great fit…
Extensive work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring individuals who have a global perspective on the future of banking and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
* Commitment to personal growth and career development; a strong desire to learn; and success in team environments
* Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred, but not required)
* Genuine interest in Offshore Wealth Management, with a strong initiative to constantly learn and apply what they have acquired onto their work
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
* Analytical and quantitative skills
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making