An exciting fintech player (backed by leading global VC firms) is looking to hire a Head of Partnerships in Singapore
The company’s core business is to provide a trade finance lending platform which matches capital providers (both banks as well as non bank lenders) with SMEs and MSMEs. It has disbursed between USD 8-10 bln of loans since inception in India and is now looking to replicate its success in SE Asia. The company recently strengthened its cap table with a strong Series C raise which was subscribed to by some leading global funds.
The role will be based in Singapore and will involve:
– Creating growth strategies for increasing market penetration
– Deepening relationships with existing lending partners
– Establishing new relationships with lending partners
– Devising and implementing strategies for increasing number of borrowers on the platform
– Driving volumes through the platform
The role will come with a high degree of independence.
Experience in lending, credit and/or building B2B partnerships are all welcome but not preconditions.
Motivated, innovative, hardworking people with strong communication are likely to succeed.