Reporting to the Head of Operations based in Singapore, you will manage a sizeable team and take responsibility in executing and delivering business plans.
As the Head of Credit Admin / Trade Finance Ops, you will be responsible for new product reviews, new systems upgrades and process re-engineering. You will also leverage on advanced technologies (RPA, OCR etc) to drive automation.
You will ensure the efficient running of the Credit Admin Middle Office division and provide credit middle office support to the businesses in documentation, credit compliance, credit control, credit-related regulatory reporting and collateral operations.
You will also manage the offshoring process and maintain close partnership and relationship with shared service teams.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
– Bachelor’s Degree
– At least 15 years of experience
– Strong track record in managing either
(1) Loan Ops – syndication loans, bilateral loans etc
(2) Trade Finance Ops – import, export, bankers guarantee, standby LC
– Track record in managing outsourcing / offshoring projects
– Managed sizeable teams
– Excellent stakeholder management
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to or contact Matthew Ng at for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R