· Provide subject matter expertise in Corporate Services areas, help to gather feedback from internal stakeholders and escalate key issues to Management regularly in relation to building facilities, health & safety matters, admin and reception matters
· Oversee contracts and providers for services including renovation, refurbishments, cleaning, catering, office supplies, maintenance and machine leasing etc.
· Liaising with multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security when required
· Work closely with Building management to ensure that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
· Allocate office seating arrangement for onboarding and offboarding, internal transfers or general changes to team physical arrangements
· Process corporate credit card matters, including new application, termination etc.
· Process insurance claims and corporate subscription
· Coordinate and report any Workplace Safety and Health incidents for both internal and external parties
· Assist Project team with the planning, organization and management of the office move
· Be the subject matter expert in administrative areas, help to gather feedback from internal stakeholders, and escalate key issues to Management regularly in relation to Office move
· Coordinate and communicate across all levels of the organization with regards to office move when required
· Project management skills – experience working on projects and managing deadlines, working across different stakeholders will be desired.
· Managing the logistics of the physical moves in relation to Office move.
· Coordinate inputs and feedback from various BCP reps across the organisation
· A Degree or Equivalent preferably in Finance/ Accounting
· Minimum 6 years work experience preferably in administration, audit, banking and financial services
· Demonstrate verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
· Ability to contribute to a team of peers, as well as within own team
· Meticulous to process invoice and maintain budget accurately and promptly
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with ability to think laterally and conceptually
If you or anyone within your network will be keen to discuss then please share your resume with