Head Business Continuity Manager (BCM), VP
Having purpose and making a real impact drives what we do at OCBC, for our customers, colleagues and the community. People count on us to deliver an amazing banking experience, but more importantly one that is uncomplicated and complements their changing lifestyle and business needs. Our employees are the architects that make this all possible; they are high performing individuals and teams, experts in their field and above all believe in our purpose and commitment to customers.
Our community of game changers at OCBC builds for the future; think Ambitious goals, act with a strong Belief and execute with Courage and agility to drive impact. These ABCs sit at the centre of our culture of change and innovation. Be a Business Continuity Manager at OCBC, and join our community of game changers.
The incumbent will lead a team of Business Continuity professionals and manage the Business Continuity program across the group. The Manager will also work with various subsidiaries, business and line departments in the bank to ensure the currency of business continuity planning, training, testing and attestation. The incumbent will also be a key member in the during incident and crisis events, working with the physical security team in the response, and mitigation of impact from crises events and providing support to the Crisis Management Team.
What you’ll do
• Manage BCM program
• Provide leadership to BCM team members
• Plan and organise the BCM team and ensure execution of all BCP policies.
• As owner of BCM policies and related sub-policies and ensure currency and maintenance ensure that the policies are executable and provides the group with a sound BCP program.
• Manage the alternate site and ensure operational readiness of the site
• Ensure that the BCM team is operationally ready to respond to crisis situations in coordination with corporate security personnel.
• Ensure the currency of BIA, recovery strategies, plans.
• Plan, organize and conduct various BCM testing and Operational readiness test
• Lead in preparation of IWE exercises
• Responsible for the development of BCM training and awareness
• Has oversight of BCM programs in subsidiaries
• Responsible for BCM maturity modeling and attestation
• Represent the bank in Industry liaison on BCM matters
• Work with Corporate Security on integration of BCM and Incident responses
• Responsible for the financial management and cost recovery of all BCP expenses and budget
What you bring
• Must be willing to be on call 24 x 7
• University Degree
• Recognised BCP certification
• Minimum 5 years Business Continuity Management with 3 years in a lead position.
• Conversant with MAS BCM guidelines.
• 3 years managerial position
• Knowledge and experience in Banking and financial Institutions business and operations
• Sound grounding in risk management practices will be an advantage.
• Good interpersonal, communication and writing skills
• Strong people management skills