Key Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Raise funds under MAS guideline of Small Offers Exemption (SOE)
2. Oversee and manage investment portfolio and other related daily operations
3. Working with internal and external partner for the business direction set by the group
4. If necessary, manage and motivate a team who engages in fundraising activities
5. Build relationships with high profile and high networth individuals as potential investors to the organisation.
6. Prepare reports and give presentations on fundraising progress to the management
7. Achieve investment target set by company
8. Perform data and market analysis, provide necessary recommendation to the management.
9. Implement workflows and systems in accordance with business strategies and policies related to the fund-raising platform.
• Degree in Business/Finance/ with at min.3- 5 years of experience in Private Equity, Fund Management or Portfolio Management
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail • A team player with strong communication and good interpersonal skills
• Portfolio management experience is essential
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good understanding of the economy and business environment equipped with good connections
• Bilingual in English and Mandarin both written and verbal for reporting to top Management