As an engineer in OCBC, you will be part of a team, building applications that work at scale to support various banking products, services, and also enable development workflows. We are looking for a full-stack developer who can build APIs, front-ends, back-ends, and tools that interact with other bank services. You will be part of every stage of development, from concept to deployment. If you’re passionate about the fintech, want to be part of a group that works on new products, have the opportunity to shape them, and enjoy crafting robust, scalable, and maintainable services, we may be the team for you!
• Develop and maintain highly reliable and scalable services and applications
• Create automation that works on Windows, macOS and Linux servers
• Build APIs and UIs that are simple and powerful
• Understand product requirements, engage with team members and customers to define solutions, and estimate the scope of work required
• Collaborate with, mentor, and influence members within your team and across other teams in OCBC
• Deliver solutions that can keep up with a rapidly evolving product in a timely fashion
• Solid Java development experience.
• Experience with at least one other programming language (C#, Kotlin, Golang).
• Knowledge in Microservices, Functions, Event-driven/reactive programming or other Cloud Native architectures
• Experience designing, building, and maintaining RESTful APIs
• Experience with Cloud Native Platforms including Kubernetes, Open Shift, Docker Enterprise, or Cloud Foundry in the public cloud
• Mobile app development experience is preferred
• Expertise in building highly available production services, including deployment automation, infrastructure-as-code, monitoring, and scaling
• Good understanding of containers, build systems, and infrastructure automation
• Experience with DevOps and Agile engineering practices