Posting Date: 16-Feb-2021
Location: Alexandra, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values – Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
• Perform analysis, design, development and testing of business requirements for marketing analytics systems such as batch/real time campaign management solutions.
• Perform end-to-end design and delivery of solutions including integration with event and data sources, supporting AI/ML based model runtime which integrates with channels for delivery and fulfilment
• Work with business counterparts to understand and translate their business requirements into solutions and services aligned with the overall data, analytics and campaign platform strategy
• Work with Enterprise Architects, Infrastructure Architects, Security Architects to ensure solution design complies with design principles, security and control standards
• Work with and support the Project / Program Managers in the planning and delivery of projects and programs for data and campaign management initiatives. This includes the initial pre-project phase of requirements analysis, solutioning, estimation and costing to the project delivery phase
• Plan, monitor and support delivery of the solutions and capabilities to meet requirements within allocated budget and schedule
• Manage issues and risks in the course of delivery
• Work with individuals across different application teams to manage dependencies in the solution
• Work with Run-the-Bank teams to support day-to-day operations of the applications
• This role requires strong business domain expertise and experience
Technical Skills & Experience
• Strong functional and technical knowledge in real time and batch campaign management solutions (SAS Customer Intelligence or Adobe Campaign (must-have)). This should be based on hybrid solutions comprising both on-premise and cloud components
• Good business domain knowledge in the Financial Services industry
• More than 10 years’ experience in designing and delivering end-to-end campaign management solutions in both batch and real time
• More than 10 years’ experience in defining the associated operating models in support of the system and solution
• More than 8 years’ experience in integrating data systems with customer delivery channels like internet, mobile, email, SMS
• More than 8 years’ experience in designing and delivering data integration solutions involving data mart, ETL to support analytical systems
• More than 8 years’ leadership experience in managing IT delivery teams spread across locations
• Experience in banking industry preferred
• Experience in implementing large-scale, highly available applications or other large project implementation preferred
• Experience in service-oriented technologies
• Proven result-oriented person with a focus on delivery
• Experience in actual systems development work, with prior coding, functional specifications and technical specifications and systems development and testing experience (in aggregate no less than 8 years)
• Deep understanding and experience in software development cycle, including Agile based rapid delivery
• Highly effective communicating with business and technical stakeholders
• Good problem solving, analytical, synthesis, system thinking and solutioning skills
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or similar domain
• Related professional/technical quali
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.