Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
In this role, the Business Analyst will be required to:
• Completing Feasibility study and/or gapping analysis to determine the CFO system architecture to be deployed for the specific requirements of the infrastructure initiative (Recommended CFO system/process architecture)
• Determining the CFO requirements and the solution requirements through systems set up, configuration and development (Deliverables include; Business requirement document)
• Gather detailed data and functional requirements to support CFO processes, document in clear, concise and comprehensive manner, and articulate to IT teams for their understanding
• Conduct working group meeting, business requirement gathering workshops and UAT status update meetings with CFO users and IT teams
• Complete the test plans and co-ordinate the execution of user acceptance testing by CFO user groups involved (Deliverables include; Test plan, Test cases with expected results, Defect register and resolution plan)
• Provide prompt and concise status updates to project managers, including accurate progress updates and escalation of risks, issues and dependencies in respective areas of responsibilities
Your future colleagues
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.