Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
This position is for an individual with experience in analyzing, understanding and managing complex datasets, who will be part of the Global FC Risk Assessment Team, reporting into the Global Head FCC Risk Assessment, AML Policy & Controls, The individual will also assist in implementing and producing different Risk Assessment reports, which includes the gathering and analysis of different data feeds that need to be analyzed and validated before these can be used as part of the Risk Assessment working papers and the analysis of controls effectiveness. The individual selected for this position will be expected to work collaboratively with compliance, risk management and business partners and to find creative solutions for incorporating data and metrics into the risk assessment process as well as other risk and control areas. The individual selected will also work closely with the FCC Risk Assessment, AML Policy & Controls team and may assist with the risk oversight of regulatory consolidated supervision.
• Develop strategies for mining and incorporating data into the risk assessment
• Work with the business and compliance partners to collect information necessary for assessing risks and controls
• Assist in preparing reports and presentations for senior compliance and business management
• Maintain a centralized data repository that can serve as an audit trail when historical data needs to be reported/reviewed
• Assist in the automation of different processes within the FCC Risk Assessment team, including the implementation of a common platform where FCC controls can be viewed by multiple business partners within the Firm
• Assist in drafting the risk assessment reports for each covered business unit, and draft the enterprise report
• Act as a liaison with business and compliance partners regarding data requests
• Assist in the preparation of updates and presentations to regulators and senior management
• Assist with the risk oversight of regulatory consolidated supervision and rollout of the policy framework
Your future colleagues
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.